It’s Never Too Late to Take Care of Your Oral Health
The last time you saw a dentist:
- Ronald Reagan occupied the Oval Office
- Oprah was a promising, yet unproven talk show host
- People were still manually rolling up their car windows
We get it. It’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist. You may even be embarrassed to think of how many years or decades have passed since you’ve had a professional cleaning or sought treatment for a troublesome tooth. There’s no reason to be embarrassed. In fact, it’s never too late to start taking better care of your teeth and gums.
At Comprehensive Dentistry, we’re aware of the common reasons people fall out of the habit of going to the dentist. They include:
- Adulthood: Once your mother no longer schedules your appointments, it’s easy to miss a couple or 20.
- Parenthood: Life is hectic once you have children. You’ve focused your energy on making sure your kids take care of their health, often resulting in personal sacrifices of your own.
- Your teeth are still there: A combination of good genes, consistent brushing, and luck have kept your teeth in your mouth.
- It hurts: If you’ve had a traumatic and painful experience at the dentist’s, it’s understandable that you haven’t voluntarily made your way back.
We also have responses:
- Adulthood: Yes, it is easy to fall out of the habit of going to the dentist, but it’s quick and painless to schedule an appointment with Comprehensive Dentistry. Contact us today.
- Parenthood: What better way to set an example for your children than to make sure your teeth are taken care of? You could even schedule appointments on the same day and make it a family affair.
- Your teeth are still there: Good genes don’t safeguard you from inevitable wear-and-tear, and your luck will eventually run out. Taking care of your teeth now can avoid more invasive treatments down the road.
- It hurts: At Comprehensive Dentistry, pain is not part of the equation. Everything from our waiting room to the appointment room is designed for your comfort. Speaking of comfort, our Comfort Menu offers amenities such as beverages, pillows and blankets, iPad, and noise-cancelling headphones.
Tips For Your Smile
Developing a healthy habit of flossing can prevent tooth decay and gum disease, and it may allow you to keep more of your natural teeth as you age. Take a look at our flossing section to learn more...
Contact Comprehensive Dentistry
Interested in learning more about our comprehensive offering of services? Please feel free to email our helpful support staff, available anytime to answer your questions. To book, reschedule or cancel a reservation, please call us now at 734-219-6746.
5425 Whittaker Rd
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Map & Directions
Monday: 7am - 7pm
Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday: 7am - 7pm
Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 5pm
For appointments, information or general questions call:
© Copyright 2019. Comprehensive Dentistry, All Rights Reserved.